Cres/island of Cres
1. The three town gates: Bragadina, Marcela and the gate of St Mikulo dating back to the 16th century.
2. The round, corner tower in the north-western part of the town.
3. The church of St. Isidor dating back to the 12th century.
4. A number of Gothic, late Gothic and Renaissance churches, the most remarkable of them being the Church of Our Lady of Snow dating back to the 16th century with an 18th century bell tower.
5. The Municipal Loggia with a pillory.
6. A Franciscan monastery dating from approximately 1300 with the 14th century Church of St Francis and bell tower dating back to the 18th century.
7. A 15th century Benedictine monastery.
8. The mansion of the Patris family dating back to the 15th century, which now houses a museum.
9. A number of Renaissance buildings belonging to the noble families of Cres.