Lighthouse Islet Grujica
It was built in 1872 on the south-western side of the island of Grujica, at the entrance into Kvarnerić.
It consists of a quadrangle stone tower and a ground floor building having an area of 120 m2 in total.
Making part of the lighthouse there is a depot, an engine room, 2 wharves, a boat hoist and a boat shelter. The electricity is provided by 12 V DC solar modules, while water is supplied by a cistern.
The lighthouse is automated and included into remote control system.
It has lightkeepers.
|Position||44° 24,6' N / 014° 34,4' E|
|Light character||W Fl(3) 15s (2(0,5+2);0,5+9,5)s|
|Main light range||10NM|
|Standby light range||8NM|
|Height of light above M.H.W.||17m|
|Fog signal character||-|
|Fog signal range||-|
|Racon character||Mo(O) 40s|